Wednesday 15 August 2012

Where have the months gone?!

It's been so long since I last blogged! :o

But yeah, I am really looking forward to my gap year, those four rejections are starting to seem like a blessing in disguise. But there's still one huge hurdle to jump over and that is RESULTS.

My exams went okay. Biology, I'm fairly confident of getting an A in. Economics, I'm not too sure about, the exams themselves weren't too bad but because I was self-teaching myself the whole A-Level in one year (and not very well at that, may I add) I'm not sure whether I did enough to get an A. And chemistry was AWFUL AND HORRIFIC. I don't think I got more than half of the questions right, if even that. :(

I just keep getting this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach and I can't get results day out of my head. If I don't get the grades then that's going to ruin everything. I will probably re-sit but I really don't want to.

Motivation is at an all-time low right now, and I should be studying for the UKCAT, but I don't see the point.

2 comments:

  1. Exams is so important for anyone and all of things is look at right way to conclude a good result. Nice post share in this blog. On Site paramedics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have been keeping busy and hope that the exams went well. Thanks for sharing this update with us. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete